Saturday, July 10, 2010

Me Robó El Corazon

So, the past couple of days have been a bit of a whirlwind. I took my grammar test, thought I might've failed it, and then ended up ace-ing it... I hope I don't turn into one of those people who whine about how badly they did, and then get straight A's. I think I'd sacrifice a flawless GPA in order not to be one of the most annoying people on the planet.

I also am having some bizarre allergic reaction to a mysterious substance here. It's really not a big deal, just random little red dots on my body, probably 5-10 total. Originally I thought I had flea bites, so I suppose a mysterious allergic reaction is an improvement over that situation.

On Friday, instead of having our regularly scheduled class, we ended up at a fishing port/market. This is for my other class, which we definitely don't have tests for. We also went to lunch (instead of class) the other week. Talking to 7 fishermen about their jobs on a gorgeous, sunny day instead of being cooped up for an hour and a half? Yes, please. Brenna and I also managed to get our teacher for that class to meet us for drinks in an hour, at Ritual in Valparaíso (famous for their vino con fruta). Successful day, all in all.

Bit of a lazy weekend, filled with Sex and the City, tarea, y carretes. Speaking of which, I need to let Brenna in and begin our night!

No comments:

Post a Comment