Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Aventuras con Gringas

Saturday ended up being really fun. Incredible vino con fruta with el profesor, followed by dancing at Me Robó el Corazon, followed by a very long ride home thanks to the very necessary "let's drink more" pitstop. Tonight may be a bit of deja vu, considering we are beginning the night with the prof, have plans and supplies to make delicious vino con fruta, and the DJ who drove us home is spinning tonight at Me Robó and asked us to come...

This past week passed as usual, punctuated by school and homework, but otherwise filled with chocolate, sex and the city, and daily outings with Brenna. That is, until I realized that next week is our last week of classes. How time flies...

Brenna and I have two excursions planned before I return to the states. Tomorrow night we leave for Pucon, a city nestled by a lake en el sur. An active volcano, natural hot springs, and rafting await Brenna, Pancho, Pancho's Brazilian polola, and myself. Then on Friday, Brenna and I leave for La Serena en norte chico, where we'll meet up with Romina. From there we are off to the forest, for a several day long rave/festival to celebrate the Mayan New Year.

I'll do my best to update in the next 2 weeks, although internet access may be scarce. Chau for now, besitos! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Sophie, too much drinking, my love. You're going to get liver disease. And you might also puke.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry mamacita. The pit stop was the opposite of necessary, but sarcasm in print is difficult to pull off. I didn't even drink my drink! Todo bien!

    ReplyDelete