Tuesday, July 6, 2010

El Viento y La Lluvia

Today it's super windy and rainy, and I have a grammar test tomorrow. Translation: I'm not leaving my room until tomorrow morning. All is well, although I suppose all will be even better tomorrow.

July 4th was lovely, although not in the traditional sense. Our program took a trip up to the playas en el norte de Chile. Even though it was too cold to tan or swim, we did go horseback riding on some uncontrollable horses, had delicious empañadas, went shopping in artistenarias, and went on a hike in Zapallar, Chile's version of Malibu.

Otherwise, I've just been up to the usual. Going to class, hanging out with the family, and sleeping as much as possible. I'll update after I get done with tests, and hopefully have a few interesting stories to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment